Hay miss lolly rox. i recken that harry potter is better than twilight. i still like twilght though. it really is sooooo cool!!. But Harry's my choice. xxxMilkShake baby (the one who knows everything)
TWILIGHT of course. Gee Harry Potter is no match for TWILIGHT. Ps. Twilight is awsome and if u havent seen or read it or u DISAGREE (well u might not want 2 do that cos if I get details of u I'm onto u so AGREE!!!!)U absolutely SUCK!!!!!!!Harry Potter looks like his face got run over by a truck at least 10 times!!! He has NO, I reapet NO sense of fashion, I mean he has that ugly scar on his forehead and looks like he had plastic surgery and lost his nose like Micheal Jackson! And if u like Harry Potter more I HATE, I repeat Hate U. (No offence to u Sam.G or Amy Rix)
10 comments:
HARRY POTTER IS BETTER!!!!
Hay miss lolly rox.
i recken that harry potter is better than twilight. i still like twilght though. it really is sooooo cool!!.
But Harry's my choice.
xxxMilkShake baby (the one who knows everything)
hey lolz
this is c holdcroft
i think that twilight is WAYYYYYY better than harry potter
and jacob is AWESOME!!!
cya
P.S. u can call me chooky!
TWILIGHT, twilight is great and harry potter is only slightly more interesting then kevin rudd
hahaha
good 1 arnaud
TWILIGHT of course. Gee Harry Potter is no match for TWILIGHT.
Ps. Twilight is awsome and if u havent seen or read it or u DISAGREE (well u might not want 2 do that cos if I get details of u I'm onto u so AGREE!!!!)U absolutely SUCK!!!!!!!Harry Potter looks like his face got run over by a truck at least 10 times!!! He has NO, I reapet NO sense of fashion, I mean he has that ugly scar on his forehead and looks like he had plastic surgery and lost his nose like Micheal Jackson!
And if u like Harry Potter more I HATE, I repeat Hate U. (No offence to u Sam.G or Amy Rix)
nice 1 bex,c holdcroft & arnaud. u guyz rock
i love twilight!!!!
ive seen it 24 times!!!!!!!
harry potter sucks compared to twilight!!!!! and i cant wait till newmoon comes out!!!!!
who r u Bexrox?
r u rebekah robertson or r u sum1 else?
yeah bexrox iz beckie robertson
Post a Comment